Some adults have children so they have a socially acceptable reason to eat at novelty pizza arcades and see movies with Shreks in them. Put some fun in the oven with this kid-friendly Groupon.
Choose From Six Options
- $49 for 5 kids' fitness classes or Practice & Play sessions at the Chicago location (a $100 value)
- $79 for 10 kids' fitness classes or Practice & Play sessions at the Chicago location (a $200 value)
- $93.75 for 5 kids' fitness classes or Practice & Play sessions at the River Forest location (a $93.75 value)
- $79 for 10 kids' fitness classes or Practice & Play sessions at the River Forest location (a $181.50 value)
- $42 for 5 kids' fitness classes or Practice & Play sessions at the Skokie location (an $85 value)
- $79 for 10 kids' fitness classes or Practice & Play sessions at the Skokie location (a $170 value)
Parents participate in infant or toddler classes for ages 3 and younger, and kids up to 10 years old play in gym classes. Open Practice & Play sessions invite little ones to play, imagine, and discover in a kid- and parent-friendly setting.
My Gym Children's Fitness Center
My Gym Children's Fitness Center, which currently has more than 200 international locations, began more than 30 years ago as a structured place for children to safely play, acquire new skills, and romp off a sugar buzz. All classes are organized according to age level—starting as young as 6 months—and designed to incorporate the latest physiological and psychological research. Tiny Tykes gets babies moving with help from their parents, Mighty Mites teaches toddlers self-reliance and beginning sports skills, and Champions, a class for kids aged 6–8, emphasizes the importance of using teamwork to master more complex sports skills and achieve group goals such as building a human pyramid to reach the cookie jar. My Gym's energetic instructors are experts at using music, dance, and gymnastics to build youngsters' strength and self-esteem while stimulating their giggle-plexes. The noncompetitive environment fosters creativity and hands-on activities boost children's learning retention and fun quotient.
96% of 55 customers recommend
“Amazing place for toddlers/kids. Staff very friendly. An hour full of fun and activities. My son loves it. ”
“Mike has a lot of energy and is a very fun instructor for kids”