All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 24, 2014
Reviewed October 10, 2015
Reviewed October 2, 2015
What You'll Get
Some adults have children so they have a socially acceptable reason to eat at novelty pizza arcades and see movies with Shreks in them. Put some fun in the oven with this kid-friendly Groupon.
Choose From Six Options
- $49 for 5 kids' fitness classes or Practice & Play sessions at the Chicago location (a $100 value)
- $79 for 10 kids' fitness classes or Practice & Play sessions at the Chicago location (a $200 value)
- $93.75 for 5 kids' fitness classes or Practice & Play sessions at the River Forest location (a $93.75 value)
- $79 for 10 kids' fitness classes or Practice & Play sessions at the River Forest location (a $181.50 value)
- $42 for 5 kids' fitness classes or Practice & Play sessions at the Skokie location (an $85 value)
- $79 for 10 kids' fitness classes or Practice & Play sessions at the Skokie location (a $170 value)
Parents participate in infant or toddler classes for ages 3 and younger, and kids up to 10 years old play in gym classes. Open Practice & Play sessions invite little ones to play, imagine, and discover in a kid- and parent-friendly setting.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Limit 1 per child. Not valid for those who have been to My Gym in the last 4 months. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About My Gym Children's Fitness Center
My Gym Children's Fitness Center, which currently has more than 200 international locations, began more than 30 years ago as a structured place for children to safely play, acquire new skills, and romp off a sugar buzz. All classes are organized according to age level—starting as young as 6 months—and designed to incorporate the latest physiological and psychological research. Tiny Tykes gets babies moving with help from their parents, Mighty Mites teaches toddlers self-reliance and beginning sports skills, and Champions, a class for kids aged 6–8, emphasizes the importance of using teamwork to master more complex sports skills and achieve group goals such as building a human pyramid to reach the cookie jar. My Gym's energetic instructors are experts at using music, dance, and gymnastics to build youngsters' strength and self-esteem while stimulating their giggle-plexes. The noncompetitive environment fosters creativity and hands-on activities boost children's learning retention and fun quotient.