Choose from Three Options
$49 for a membership package for one child ($157 value)
$89 for a membership package for two children ($236.70 value)
- Classes for children ages 5 months–7 years old
- Four consecutive weeks of once-weekly classes
- Four consecutive weeks of unlimited free-play sessions
- Lifetime membership fee
- See the schedule for class and free-play times.
$55 for three days of summer camp for a child aged 2.5–8 (up to $120 value)
- Summer camp is for children ages 2.5-8 years old
- Available Tuesday–Thursday from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., June 22–August 25
- Activities inspired by beloved children’s films
- Games, singing and dancing, puppet shows, gymnastics, crafts, and snack time
My Gym children's fitness center, which currently has more than 325 international locations, began more than 31 years ago as a structured place for children to safely play, acquire new skills, and romp around. This dedication to imparting the benefits and fun of fitness still earns acclaim today; in 2014, My Gym was named the best children's fitness center by Entrepreneur magazine.
My Gym's popularity stems from its signature program, which helps children develop their physical, cognitive, and emotional well-being. This development unfolds in the centers' fun classes, which teach kids fundamental skills through music, dance, games, sports, and more. In addition to boosting physical attributes such as balance, coordination, and strength, these fun classes also teach kids important social abilities, as well as boosting their self-esteem.