Children grow up fast, despite science’s best attempts to weigh them down with apple-filled backpacks and bronze shoes. Accommodate growing kids with today’s Groupon.
$30 for $60 worth of children’s apparel, accessories, and toys
- Choose from items such as:
- Pink-striped tiered cotton dress by Tea Collection ($29.50)
- Boys’ navy-striped henley by Tea Collection ($17.50)
- Gray crinoline skirt by Deux Par Deux ($18.40)
- Voted Best of 2010 by Tallahassee Magazine’s Readers Choice poll
- Items for babies, girls up to size 12, and boys up to size 10
- Selection of organic items<p>
My Kids A La Mode
Disheartened by Tallahassee's dearth of fashionable children's clothing, Anne Erikson founded My Kids A La Mode boutique, which received a nod from Tallahassee Magazine's Readers Choice poll. Across gleaming hardwood floors, curlicued wrought-iron racks and sleek white shelves parade ensembles for babies, girls up to size 12, and boys up to size 10. Labels flaunt brand names including Deux Par Deux, Haute Baby, and Alphabet, whose threads identify important tykes like a direct phone line to Clifford. An assortment of playthings dapple a cozy children's play area, where a vibrant mural surrounds youngsters with a jungle scene of swinging monkeys and a prancing lion. Cheery staffers bundle items, many sourced from environmental textiles and dyes, for online orders with free shipping.
1410 Market St.
Tallahassee, Florida 32312