During the black of night tourists swim underwater alongside majestic Manta Rays
100% Verified ReviewsAll reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
See all reviews
4 ratings2 reviews
Amazing experience. The crew was great. Very professional.
4 ratings4 reviews
This was one of our coolest experiences on the island, we got to see a young manta and she stuck around for the entire time. We are hoping to return to Kona later this year and this is definitely on the top of our to do list! Definitely not something to miss.
8 ratings5 reviews
What an amazing experience!! The guides were so personable and fun and the manta rays were so majestic!! 10/10 recommend!
4 ratings3 reviews
They were amazing!!! During this covid crisis you would think they would be worried about themselves...but they took care of us like family! Our 15 yr old daughter has muscular dystrophy and they made all occomodations to help her get back in the water. Taco, John, Justin thank you from the bottom of our ❤️!! Please get through this tough time. AMAZING!!
1 ratings1 reviews
This boat leaves from a great spot, with a short boat ride, only a few minutes. Viewing was excellent. Our water guide was very knowledgeable, and knew each manta ray we saw.
1 ratings1 reviews
Friendly crew, saw lots of manta rays. Had a blast!
9 ratings2 reviews
Intimidating at first but really quite a special experience after seeing your first manta ray swim so close to you!
63 ratings61 reviews
What an excellent time! We had a small group (just six people, and a guide on the board) and got to see a few manta rays up really close and personal. Would definitely visit again!
About This Deal
- Seats are limited. Please call (808) 895-8951 or email email@example.com to check tour date/time availability. Online calendar may not reflect seats available for voucher redemption.
- Tours take place at Nighttime hours are 6:30pm, 7:20pm, 10:40pm, and 11:30pm
- Snorkelers can get an up-close glimpse of manta rays during night time snorkeling
- What’s included: snorkeling gear, wetsuits, and floats
- Duration: approximately 80 minutes, which includes a required 30-minute prior check-in time where you will be sized and suited in wetsuits and given a safety briefing; approximately 10 minutes of boarding/unboarding the boat and travel time to snorkel site each way. In-water time ranges from 30-40 minutes.
- My Kona Adventures is a Hawaiian and veteran owned company that combines fun and knowledge for the curious, with rich descriptions of Hawaiian history and underwater marine life.
Need To Know
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. 48-hour cancellation notice required. Reservation required. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather. Reservations must be made by phone at 808-895-8951. Nighttime hours are 6:30pm, 7:20pm, 10:40pm, 11:30pm Maximum group size is 6 people. Sightings are not guaranteed. Seats are limited, call for availability. Online calendar may not reflect seats available for voucher redemption. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About My Kona Adventures
My Kona Adventures provides boat tours of the Kona region of Hawaii.
- The staff: 25 years of experience guiding people around the waters of Hawaii
- The boats: Two 25' boats, each equipped with comfortable seating
- The tour: The nighttime Manta Ray snorkeling trip allows guests to watch large schools of Manta Rays as they feed on plankton.