All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed May 29, 2014
Reviewed August 30, 2013
Reviewed August 14, 2013
What You'll Get
Today’s modern world, with its plethora of countries, panoply of waterways, and constantly changing laws about what is and what isn’t mail fraud, is as confusing as it is stressful. Get a clear definition of relaxation with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$76 for a 90-minute spa package (up to a $145 total value)
- 30-minute facial with skin analysis; steam; acupressure massage for the face, neck, and shoulders; deep-pore cleansing; collagen mask; and eyebrow touch-up (a $35 value)
- 60-minute hot-stone massage (a $90 value)
- Pumpkin or honey exfoliating back scrub or a mud/clay detox (a $20 value)<p>
$137.50 for a 90-minute side-by-side couples’ spa package (up to a $250 value)
- The above 30-minute facial for two (a $70 total value)
- 60-minute hot-stone massage for two (a $180 total value)<p>
$456.50 for a ladies’ spa and makeover party for six (up to an $840 total value), which includes the following services for each person:
- 30-minute facial with cleansing and a mask (up to a $35 value/person)
- 30-minute full-body reflexology massage (a $30 value/person)
- Full makeup application (a $75 value/person)
- Complimentary glass of champagne<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Appointments for ladies' spa day must be made at least 48 hours in advance. 24 hour cancellation notice required. Must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Services must be used by the same person or group. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About My Oasis Spa
My Oasis Spa's massage therapists work their natural magic by making stress disappear and conjuring a decidedly relaxed rabbit in its place during reflexology and reiki sessions. The spa's aestheticians shore up the pamper presence by feeding skin with a combination of facials, masks, and peels. During one-hour reflexology treatments, skilled energy-manipulators lay organic heat pads on feet and conjure aromatherapeutic oils to shake off negative vibes as acupressure and trigger-point techniques release tension built-up from day jobs spent as human guitar strings. Soft music and soy-based candles lull clients into a trance during manual lymphatic-drainage sessions, wherein hands-on healing works to dispel toxins from the body. Aromatherapy facials blend essential oils and plant extracts to revitalize skin.