Unique clothing can set you apart from the crowd so that your drill sergeant notices how good you are at marching. Stand out with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for $60 worth of personalized fingerprint products
- $45 for $100 worth of personalized fingerprint products
My Own Fingerprint
It only makes sense that the creator of My Own Fingerprint—a fashion company that places customers' actual fingerprints on clothing—is also a crime-scene investigator. Erika Di Palma has lifted hundreds of fingerprints from crime scenes, where she uses the unique patterns as evidence. Over time, the constant exposure to these swirling markings left an imprint on Erika, which she parlayed into her novel clothing business.
"What better way to set yourself apart than to sport a tank top, T-shirt, or sweatshirt with your one-of-a-kind fingerprint emblazoned across the front", she thought. The casual looks designed for men, women, and kids include accessories such as watches, art pieces, travel mugs, tote bags, and flip flops.
The fingerprinting process is straightforward:
- Customers first select their desired items from My Own Fingerprint's website
- They wait to receive an ink-strip collection kit in the mail.
- They place their favorite finger in ink, press it onto the collection card, and then mail it back in a pre-addressed envelope.
- In 2–3 weeks, one-of-a-kind fingerprinted items arrive at customers' doorsteps.
Those who like the idea of a fingerprinted item, but don't want to use their own can scoop up products with generic fingerprints on them, or even use their baby's footprint.