When the first pizza was unveiled at the Chicago World’s Fair of 1893, spectators mistook it for a wheel of fortune whose every slot predicted cheese. Find pizza in your future with today’s Groupon to My Pie. Choose between the following options:
- For $7, you get a pizza meal for two (a $16.70 total value). The meal includes:
- One 14-inch thin-crust pizza with one topping (a $13.45 value)
One regular dinner salad (a $3.25 value)
- For $10, you get a pizza meal for four (a $21.70 total value). The meal includes:
- One 16-inch thin-crust pizza with one topping (a $16.20 value)
- One large dinner salad (a $5.50 value)
My Pie owner Rich Aronson enlivens the pizza recipe originally devised by his father, a fourth-generation baker, with freshly made dough and artisanal cheeses from central Wisconsin. Patrons arrange toppings such as giardiniera, green olives, and roast beef into delicious thin-crust compositions and spritz salads with specialty dressings such as mandarin orange vinaigrette and creamy garlic. San marzano tomatoes from California lend the eatery’s signature sauce low acidity, a delicate sweetness, and a mild West Coast accent.