All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Scuba diving is the only way left to find hidden treasure, befriend a nautical skeleton, or strap a huge tank to yourself. Explore the possibilities with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $219 for a PADI open-water-certification course for one at Stallings (a $663 total value)
- Classroom and in-pool instruction (a $299 value)
- Peak-performance buoyancy instruction (a $99 value)
- Four open-water dives in a local quarry (a $239 value)
- One-year Scuba Adventures Dive Club membership (a $26 value)
PADI open-water diver certification upon completion<p>
- $438 for a PADI open-water-certification course for two at Stallings, which includes all of the above for two people and a logbook (a $20 value; a $1,346 total value)<p>
Open-water classes begin on Friday from 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., resuming on Saturday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and on Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Class takes one weekend and the four dives can be completed on a second weekend. All registrants must posses a PADI eRDPml. Divers should provide their own scuba-appropriate mask, snorkel, fins, and boots, though My Scuba Adventures provides gear for rental ($40) or purchase ($225).<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 17, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must sign waiver. Must be 16 or older; under 18 must be accompanied by guardian. Must sign waiver. Divers must have a PADI eRDPml to participate. Extra rental fee for scuba-quality mask, fins, snorkel and booties; may be provided by participant. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.