If comic books have taught us anything, it's that getting zapped with mysterious rays always gives you crime-fighting abilities—in this case, superhuman smoothness. Save the world with this Groupon.
Choose from 12 Options
One Treatment: With one treatment, you can get a taste for the laser hair removal experience without committing to multiple sessions.
- $50 for one laser hair-removal session on a small area ($90 value)
- $75 for one laser hair-removal session on a medium area ($180 value)
- $105 for one laser hair-removal session on a large area ($250 value)
- $130 for one laser hair-removal session on an extra-large area ($450 value)
Three Treatments: A three-pack of laser hair removal sessions on your choice of body area. Ideal for touch-ups.
- $105 for three sessions on a small area ($270 value)
- $195 for three sessions on a medium area ($540 value)
- $235 for three sessions on a large area ($750 value)
- $325 for three sessions on an extra-large area ($1,350 value)
Six Treatments: Generally recommended for significant reduction in hair growth over time.
- $130 for six sessions on a small area ($540 value)
- $260 for six sessions on a medium area ($1,080 value)
- $390 for six sessions on a large area ($1,500 value)
- $520 for six sessions on an extra-large area ($2,700 value)
Click here for a list of treatment areas. Treatment times are approximately 5–20 minutes for a small area, 15–30 minutes for a medium area, 30–60 minutes for a large area, and 60–90 minutes for an extra-large area. The hair removal treatment utilizes IN-Motion technology: a virtually pain-free system that eschews the need for anesthesia or numbing gels. Treatments are effective for all hair pigments and skin colors, including tanned skin. See additional information here.
My Spa & Boutique
The staff at My Spa & Boutique aim to beautify guests in a relaxing atmosphere. Massage therapists incorporate fragrant aromatherapy into candlelit couples massages and technicians combat signs of aging during facials with Éminence Organic Skin Care products. The team's tool of choice for tightening lax skin or removing hair is the Soprano XL laser, whose skin-cooling tip and gradually heating IN-Motion technology minimize client discomfort. The device can disable follicles on any skin type, be it pale, tanned, or made of plaster.
In the salon area, experienced stylists craft custom cuts and colors and perform specialty services such as feather extensions. Tiled floors, arched doorways, and soft lighting from ornate sconces give the space an ambiance reminiscent of a Spanish hacienda.