Sunglasses are the international symbol for cool, beating out former champions James Bond and Antarctica. Keep outfits chill with today’s Groupon for sunglasses from SunnyEyes.com. Choose from the following options:
- For $189, you get a pair of silver and black Montblanc sunglasses (a $615 value).
- For $189, you get a pair of black and brown Montblanc sunglasses (a $450 value).
- For $189, you get a pair of purple and silver Roberto Cavalli sunglasses (a $485 value).
- For $189, you get a pair of shiny brown Roberto Cavalli sunglasses (a $425 value).
- For $219, you get a pair of gold and ivory Tom Ford sunglasses (a $425 value).
- For $219, you get a pair of shiny black Tom Ford sunglasses (a $420 value).<p>
Sunnyeyes.com’s stylish accessories shade men’s and women’s features with sleek designer frames. Gold accents complement the brown Montblancs’ tinted lenses, and the frameless windows on the silver Montblanc glasses stymie rays from the sun or 3-D screenings of A Star Is Born. Intricate wirework glamorizes temples sporting the pearlescent purple Roberto Cavalli eyewear, and the designer’s striped shiny brown-gray glasses fortify peepers in sleek plastic without limiting peripheral vision. Like the ghost of Hamlet’s father, Tom Ford’s gold and ivory sunglasses command attention while remaining transparent. The slender black Tom Ford frames hide eyes behind large lenses.