All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $12 for breakfast and coffee for two ($19.80 value), which includes:
- One breakfast meal per person (up to $7.95 value each)
- One coffee per person (up to $1.95 value each)
- $18 for $30 worth of Greek cuisine for two, valid Monday–Thursday
- $18 for $30 worth of Greek cuisine for two, valid Friday–Sunday
- $35 for $60 worth of Greek cuisine for four or more, valid Monday–Thursday
- $35 for $60 worth of Greek cuisine for four or more, valid Friday–Sunday
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Entire voucher value must be used in one purchase. Must have at least 2 or 4 diners present depending on option purchased. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Valid for dine-in only. May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Though it's been a go-to spot for authentic Greek food for more than 40 years, Mykonos is still racking up awards: in 2015, Miami New Times awarded it Best Greek Restaurant in town. Locals have flocked to this no-frills, family-owned stop all these years to fill up on Greek specialties like gyro platters, moussaka, and keftedes, or fried meatballs served with rice and vegetables. The menu features plenty of vegetarian-friendly dishes, too, including lasagna and Greek-style omelets. For dessert, baklava and chocolate-covered ekmek desserts are known for their many layers of sweetness but don't require eating layer by layer.