All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed September 1, 2016
Reviewed June 8, 2016
Reviewed December 20, 2015
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
Choose from Four Options
- 20-page 11.25”x8.75” Classic hardcover photo book with a linen, book-jacket, or photo-finish cover and super-gloss printing ($49.99 value)
- 30-page 11.25”x8.75” Classic hardcover photo book with a linen, book-jacket, or photo-finish cover; super-gloss printing; deluxe paper; and deluxe patterned end sheets ($66.87 value)
- 20-page 15”x11.5” Deluxe hardcover photo book with a linen, book-jacket, or photo-finish cover and super-gloss printing ($94.99 value)
- 30-page 15”x11.5” Deluxe hardcover photo book with a linen, book-jacket, or photo-finish cover; super-gloss printing; deluxe paper; and deluxe patterned end sheets ($118.88 value)
To make your book, download the MyPublisher Book Maker, choose your photos, and then drag and drop them onto the page. MyPublisher’s website is easy to navigate; you can upload photos and craft books with complete control of the design process from cover to cover. Choose from a variety of layouts and fonts, as well as color schemes and backgrounds. You can also add text in the form of captions or whole pages. Books are printed on thick, high-gloss archival paper.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 8, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3/person, 2 more as gifts. Limit 1/order. Shipping, handling, taxes not included. Most orders ship 5-7 days from redemption. No returns unless defective. Extra fee for leather cover, extra pages, book accessories, and other add-on paper & printing options. Full terms: Classic 20-page; Deluxe 20-page; Classic 30-page; Deluxe 30-page. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
MyPublisher has been on the forefront of custom photo keepsakes since 1994, even before the widespread use of the Internet and digital photography simplified the process of sharing memories. In the past two decades, MyPublisher has evolved with the times, and its signature custom photo book has transitioned from the realm of one-hour photo labs to home computers, benefiting from partnerships with Apple, Adobe, and CVS along the way.
The easy-to-design books compile treasured photos of friends, family, and clouds that look like famous authors on thick, high-gloss archival paper. Backgrounds, layouts, and fonts are all at the author's discretion.