Water adventure seekers get on board of the largest pirate ship in Carolinas with water cannons, games, dancing, and opening of the treasure
What You'll Get
- Departure time: 9:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
- Departure location: 2200 Little River Neck Road, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
- Adult and Teens tickets valid for customers ages 3+; kids tickets valid for customers ages 1–2
- Free admission for children under 1
- Valid for the 9:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. cruises only from June 1st - August 30th, 2020.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 27, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Valid beginning June 1st, 2020. Valid for the 9:30 am and 11:30 am cruises only from June 1st - August 30th, 2020. Online reservation required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Blackbeard's Pirate Cruise
If you can't travel back in time to be a part of Blackbeard's crew, you can settle for the next best thing—an interactive adventure with Blackbeard's Pirate Cruise. The family-friendly cruise welcomes fledgling buccaneers aboard Blackbeard's Pirate Cruise, a sprawling wood-enhanced vessel complete with a Jolly Roger flag and a water cannon. The objective: find Blackbeard's treasure before scurvy scallawag Bad Billy Bones does. The cruise was dreamed up by four longtime friends who've racked up several accolades since the cruise's inception, including a 2015 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence.