All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
$99 for an 80-minute massage (a $185 value)
$175 for a Luxe Spa Day for one (a $350 total value)
$339 for a Luxe Spa Day for two (a $700 total value)
- 50-minute myMassage (a $130 value per person)
- 50-minute Radiant facial with a nutrient-rich hydration mask (a $145 value per person)
- 25-minute Mini Journey manicure with scented soak and scrub (a $25 value per person)
- 35-minute Mini Journey pedicure with scented soak and scrub (a $50 value per person)
- Complimentary glass of champagne for each person <p>
$270 for a six-month myFit membership (a $540 value)
- Initiation fee (a $150 value)
- Monthly membership fee (a $65 value per month)
- Access to the fitness center, hotel pool, showers, and locker rooms
- Access to the dry sauna and eucalyptus steam room
- Complimentary physical assessment by a personal trainer
- Complimentary daily workout clothing and sneakers
- 20% discount on food, drinks, spa services, spa merchandise, and hotel rooms
- Valet parking for up to four hours<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Appointment required. Extra 20% fee based on the full value of the bill at checkout. All services must be used by the same person. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
In-set blue floor lights greet guests as they stroll into mySpa, an upscale respite tucked within the InterContinental Miami Hotel. Though the spa’s modern décor is striking, the warm, friendly demeanor of the staff quickly makes clients feel at home as they walk back to one of the spa’s 10 treatment rooms. Within the calming spaces, aestheticians customize facials with Intraceuticals Oxygen Infusion treatments designed to stimulate cell renewal by releasing a cool mist of oxygen over the skin, and rejuvenate bodies with scrubs and wraps that incorporate European bathing techniques. Candle lit hallways also lead clients to various nooks around the spa where they can find a SpaJet2 hydro capsule, nail salon with two pedicure thrones, and fully-stocked locker rooms with drench showers and eucalyptus steam rooms.
The spacious retreat also provides guests with free weights and a Technogym cardio theater in the fitness center, as well as a spa boutique filled with beauty accessories and clothing. And if clients just want a moment to relax, separate men and women’s lounges cater to them by providing a quiet space with healthy drinks and snacks.