Room-Escape Adventure for Four, Six, or Eight at Mystery Room (Up to 31% Off)

York University Heights

Value Discount You Save
C$88 22% C$19
Give as a Gift
Limited quantity available
Over 220 bought

In a Nutshell

Groups must work together to solve puzzles, absorb clues, and combine talents to escape a series of rooms within an hour

The Fine Print

Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid for rooms Monday-Thursday. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.

Choose from Three Options

  • C$69 for a room escape for four (C$88 value)
  • C$90 for a room escape for six (C$120 value)
  • C$99 for a room escape for eight (C$144 value)

Mystery Room

You might think you're good at puzzles. But you'd have to be really good at puzzles to solve the Mystery Room. In each of four themed zones, groups must work together in order to free themselves from multiple rooms. Within a one-hour time limit, teams of up to 10 must solve clues and think critically to find the info they need to escape. Mystery Room's zones, which change every several months to keep return players on their toes, are quite popular in the area, having been featured on The Morning Show and in the Toronto Star. Currently, no more than 40% of groups have successfully managed to free themselves in time, which means the other 60% might still be in there. It's up to you to find out.

Customer Reviews

Friendly staff Very fun Just wish they had a bigger location
Francine S. · November 18, 2015
So much fun - come with a large group for a better experience and don't over think everything
Daniella F. · November 5, 2015
Great fun!! Will try another level soon!
H D. · October 19, 2015
Merchant Location Map
  1. 1

    York University Heights

    1140 Sheppard Ave. West Unit 18

    Toronto, ON M3K 2A2

    +14163982020

    Get Directions

Thrilling and heart-pounding experiences
15% Bonus Savings
Get an extra 15% off local restaurants, spas, salons, and more to use within 48 hours of your Goods order! See details
By purchasing this deal you'll unlock points which can be spent on discounts and rewards. Every 5,000 points can be redeemed for $5 Off your next purchase.
{}