Group can embark on an outdoor adventure, solving puzzles and finding hidden words as well as discovering new spots in their city
About This Deal
- Group will receive the directions and clues, which will lead them to different locations where puzzles are waiting for them.
- Departure time: decided by the group
- Departure location: view the available locations and adventures
Need To Know
About Mystery Towns
Mystery Towns play at home adventures:
Mystery Towns play at home adventures are filled with mystery, intrigue, and suspense. You and your team will need to work together to figure out how to interpret the riddles you receive as you hunt for clues online around the world. You can use the Mystery Towns App to play with friends remotely. Once booked, teams of 2-4 players are will be led on a journey around the world solving clues and puzzles as you take on a Mysterious organization called the Brotherhood.
The Brotherhood: Beginnings The Brotherhood
Cat and Mouse
The Brotherhood: Final Choice
Mystery Towns clue solving adventures: Mystery Towns socially-distanced Clue-Solving Adventures lead players around town solving a series of puzzling and fun clues in a variety of locations. These awesome adventures transform spaces and places into a real-life puzzle board, where players and their friends become the game pieces. Once booked, teams of 2-4 players are tasked with solving fun and cryptic puzzles that lead them around a town’s local favorites and hidden gems. It is all the fun of a scavenger hunt with the puzzle-solving of an escape room and the challenge of an Amazing Race.
• Alberta: Banff, Calgary, Canmore, Cochrane, Kananaskis, Edmonton, Crowsnest Pass
• BC: Nelson, Richmond, Victoria, Vancouver, Whistler.