· Redeemed 2 hours ago
Redeemed March 12, 2018
· Redeemed March 11, 2018
What You'll Get
- Whiskey tour and tasting for two
- Whiskey University for two
- Single-barrel experience for two with take-home bottle
The tour and tasting includes a tasting glass and sampling of spirits along with a behind-the-scene look at how everything is made. Tours take place on Saturdays at 1 p.m., 3 p.m., and 5 p.m. Reservations are required.
Learn about the history of whiskey—from ancient Egypt to American bourbon—during Whiskey University. The class includes a tasting glass.
Make your own barrel of bourbon whiskey from start to finish during the single-barrel experience. This 8- to 10-hour experience is spread out over two days, and ends with taking home a bottle of your un-aged spirit. The experience includes lunch for both days, a tasting snifter, a bottle of the un-aged spirit, and a limited-edition shirt.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Alcohol is not discounted. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mystic Farm and Distillery
- One of a kind: the only place in the Triangle were you can see handmade, small-batch bourbon go directly from the fields to the bottle
- See it all: regular tours let spirit aficionados experience the distilling process first hand
- Taste the difference: unique bourbon gives off notes of candied orange, hints of mint, and a finish complete with toffee and a wisp of ginger
- A learning moment: Classes expand on such topics as whiskey's ancient history and how to make your own barrel of bourbon whiskey from start to finish