All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed December 10, 2015
Reviewed November 18, 2015
Reviewed September 28, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose from Eight Options
- $35 for screen repair for an iPhone 4 ($69.99 value)
- $37 for screen repair for an iPhone 4s ($74.99 value)
- $85 for screen repair for an iPhone 5, 5C, or 5s ($99.99 value)
- $89 for screen repair for an iPad 2, 3, or 4 ($179.99 value)
- $32 for screen repair for an iPod Touch 4th Generation ($64.99 value)
- $79 for screen repair for an iPod Touch 5th Generation with front and rear camera ($159.99 value)
- $49 for laser replacement for PS3 or Xbox 360 ($85 value)
- $32 for virus removal from desktop or laptop computer ($65 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Walk ins welcome but call ahead suggested to ensure parts are in stock. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About MyTech USA
Across the country, MyTech USA stores are opening up in various Walmart locations, offering patrons a one-stop-shop for all their electronics repair needs. Technicians fix all types of consumer electronics, including computers, tablets, printers, televisions, and cameras. They might fix a red-light error on a gaming console, repair a busted screen on a iPhone, or remove any spyware placed on a computer by the micronation of Sealand. Most of MyTech USA's services are performed onsite by a technician, which ensures customers are soon reunited with their devices.