What You'll Get
- $50 Worth of Food and Drink for Two People
- $100 Worth of Food and Drink for Four or More People
- Meal for Two People (up to a $93 value)
- One appetizer (up to $14 value)
- Two entrees (up to $28 each)
- Two drinks (up to $11.50 each)
- Meal for Four People (up to a $186 value)
- Two appetizers (up to $14 value each)
- Four entrees (up to $28 each)
- Four drinks (up to $11.50 each)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid on weekends. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Inspired by mythology from around the world, executive chef Joseph Harran and his team at Mythology have created a menu of globally influenced dishes, served in a colorful and modern atmosphere. The over-the-top environment, including cloud lights from Richard Clarkson Studio, carries over to the meal presentation, with vibrant platings of signature dishes, such as steak frites, a tasty slab of chargrilled sirloin, slathered in green peppercorn butter and adorned with salt-and-pepper fries. For the non-meat eaters in the crowd, But I'm A Vegetarian features a curried chickpea ragout and stewed eggplant, peppered with the middle eastern spice combo, za'atar. Dishes are complemented with their elaborate cocktail program like the Chupacabra, a blend of tequila, citrus, and crème de pêche, or the Watcher, incorporating bourbon, coconut water, and an herby sage syrup.