$450 for Day-of Wedding Coordination
- Vendor and transportation arrivals
- Photography sessions
- Décor and details prep
- Ceremony procession lineup
- Catering and food timing
- Entrances, speeches, toasts, special dances and cake cutting
- Attending to bride, groom and bridal party
- Maintaining a wedding day emergency kit
- Assisting photographer in organizing family and bridal party for portraits
- Overseeing execution of décor and floral setup
- Setting up wedding day details, such as guest book, seating cards, programs, ceremony items and guest favors
- Distribution of final payments and tips to vendors
- Up to 10 hours of coverage
A Chat with MzFits’ Events
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
We are a small company that gives each and everyone of our clients an intimate and exclusive feel. Consider us your fairy God mother! We want to see you happy!
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
A mixture between a few things I love. Decorating, planning and making people happy!
What do you love most about your job?
The feeling we get from the reaction of our clients. Its priceless knowing you made someone’s day come true.
What is the best reaction you’ve ever gotten from a customer?
The best feedback is always tears of joy. You can’t beat that.