Download and listen to Audible’s extensive catalog of over 150,000 titles, from the latest bestsellers to radio programs
About This Deal
Free to claim but customers will have to pay a $1.90 activation fee on the Audible page.
- Claim this offer for two months of Audible for $0.95/month
- Audible’s extensive catalog boasts more than 425,000 titles, from the latest bestsellers to critically acclaimed audio shows
- Includes bonus content from The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The Washington Post, and more
- Additional membership perk: Enjoy 30% off à la carte purchases
- Great Listen Guarantee lets you exchange any audiobook you don’t like
- Plenty of time to listen – one audiobook per month
Valid for new members only. At the end of the 2-month promotional period, your Audible.com subscription will be renewed at $14.95 per month. You may cancel your membership at any time.
Audible, Inc., an Amazon.com, Inc. subsidiary, is a leading provider of premium digital content. Created to unleash the emotive music within language and the power and utility of verbal expression, Audible lets listeners tune in to their favorite books and programs anytime, anywhere. The site boasts a collection of 425,000 audio programs from leading audiobook publishers, broadcasters, entertainers, magazine and newspaper publishers, and business information providers. Anything from novels on The New York Times best sellers list, to audiolibros en Español, to spoken-word audio products for Apple’s iTunes Store—are only a few clicks away. And Audible's added ease in the form of quick, free exchanges and backup across devices makes it a choice form of reading.