Food intolerance & metabolism home testing kit provide information regarding various biomarkers, online access to physician-checked results
About This Deal
- In order to receive the results, one must provide a specimen and send it back to the lab, with their free delivery label.
- The CLIA-approved lab will perform Basic Food Sensitivity Panel testing through a bloodspot; the kit is shipped straight to the client’s door.
- List of food items tested
- Metabolism Panel includes three tests:
- Saliva: free testosterone
- Saliva: cortisol
- Bloodspot: TSH
- Must be 18 or older
- Not valid in NY, NJ, RI, and Canada.
- After voucher redemption, patients have 6 months to use their lab order for testing; a fee of $15 will apply to have a new lab order issued after 6 months
- Shipping included.
- Does not ship to NY, NJ, RI, and Canada.
About Lab Testing API
Lab Testing API specializes in providing direct access to low-cost lab tests. With direct to consumer lab testing on the rise, the goal of LTA is to make lab testing as easy and affordable as possible for the individual to obtain. Here's how it works: :
- Visit https://www.labtestingapi.com/grouponhome-testing-kit.
- Enter your redemption code into the "Voucher Code" field.
- Click "Submit." Your information will be used to create your account. You will be emailed once this is completed.
- A home test kit will be sent out in the next 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays).
- Collect your sample and send back via the post. Free delivery label included.
- Results will be completed 5-7 days on receipt of your sample