Customers can enjoy a collection of elegant and authentic red wines from the Bordeaux region
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, visit “My Stuff” to complete redemption on the merchant’s website. Your redemption code will automatically be applied.
Bordeaux Red Wines
The word “Bordeaux” immediately brings fine wine to mind. With this exclusive 6-, 12-, or 15-bottle pack, customers can access Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon-based red wines from across the legendary French Bordeaux region. Each year, wine connoisseurs line up in Bordeaux, France, to invest in new vintages. For a limited time, Wine Insiders offers flavorful red wines from the Bordeaux vineyards with this Bordeaux collection, featuring a 90-point Gold Medal-winning red wine.
- May include wines like:
- 2016 Les Chartrons Bordeaux Rouge: Flaunting a lively cherry red color, the flavors are clean and fruity, with pronounced cherry, spice, and fresh herbs on the palate, a rounded mouthfeel, and supple tannins. 90-point Gold Medal Winner, 2019 Sommelier Challenge International Wine Competition
- 2018 Château Le Redon Bordeaux Rouge: This modern take on the preeminent French Red Blend (Rouge) utilizes a balance of Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon to produce a wine rich in flavor, but smooth at the same time. Its full-body and balanced tannins carry aromas and flavors of cranberry, cherry, and licorice–as well as a vanilla characteristic of its oak aging process. Silver Medal Winner, 2020 Critics Challenge International Wine Competition
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- Shipping is not included.
- Shipping starts at $12.95 for 6 bottles and $24.95 for 12 bottles
- Does not ship to Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Hawaii, Kentucky, Mississippi, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, or Canada.
Ships only to select states; see Wine Insiders’ shipping and delivery policies.
- Reminder: To guarantee delivery by Christmas day, vouchers must be redeemed by Saturday Dec. 19th. To guarantee delivery by New Year’s Day, vouchers must be redeemed by Saturday Dec. 26th.
Need To Know
About Wine Insiders
Wine Insiders was founded over 38 years ago to seek out the best and most affordable wines from around the globe. Its panel of wine-tasting experts approves only 5 out of every 100 bottles sampled, ensuring that only the most delicious wines are recommended to customers, with their selections earning over 1,300 awards since 2015. Wine Insiders ensures simplistic shipping by partnering with some of the globe's top wineries, eliminating the middlemen and ensuring bottles go straight to customers' front porches, or one of over 14,000 convenient pickup locations. Despite its staff's legendary pickiness, Wine Insiders stocks a variety of red and white wines, including pinot noirs, pinot grigios, rieslings, and cabernet sauvignons, each from established vineyards and joined by an informative description
The team even offers a satisfaction guarantee. They know it can be intimidating to try new wines and that’s why they make exploring the world of wine completely risk-free. They want customers to love every bottle tried, but if customers are not completely satisfied for any reason, they’ll make it right.
Clients can savor the flavours of the season with an assortment of premium wines curated by experts. Selected from vineyards in top winemaking regions, these wines are just right for crisp days and cozy nights. Guests may discover award-winning bottles, popular varietals, hidden gems, and more wines just ripe for the picking.
In addition to a 15-bottle pack of choice (reds, whites, or mixed), the client will receive two special gifts: a bonus corkscrew and $25 voucher. With a foil cutter, wood handle, and curved boot lever, the Waiter's Corkscrew lets them open wines like a pro. Compact and ergonimic, this corkscrew is great to have on-hand at home bars. THe order also comes with a $25 e-voucher to use when spending $75 or more at WineInsiders.com. It's good to keep this voucher in mind when it’s time to stock up for the holidays!