Customers can turn their loved one’s real writing into a cherished keepsake, with their words etched on an elegant sterling silver bracelet
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
Personalized Actual Writing Bracelet or Bang
- Features a 1.25 inch sterling silver rectangle pendant, engraved with a loved one’s actual handwriting
- Pendant is held on either a delicate link bracelet or a slender bangle
- Materials: Sterling silver
- Makes a great gift for moms, grandmas, sisters, or daughters
- Messages can be up 15 characters and can include small drawings like hearts or stars
- Customers should submit desired message in a well-lit, high-resolution photo for best results
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 30 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online only. Shipping not included. See merchant's shipping information. For shipping and order cutoff dates for holiday delivery (i.e. Valentine's Day, Christmas, etc.) please check here. Ships to US/AK/HI and Canada only. Most orders ship within 2-3 weeks from the redemption date. No returns unless defective. Offer is in US Currency. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Voucher is non-transferable. All sales final. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
ByHannahDesign started as a one-woman show, with the eponymous founder, owner, and resident jewelry maker crafting each piece of custom jewelry. As her business expanded, the jewelry has continued to maintain that personal touch. Necklaces and bracelets feature sterling-silver, copper, and brass pendants hand-stamped with the name of a child, a spouse, or even a pet. Specialty gifts recognize important—and sometimes underappreciated—people, including teachers, military personnel, and the Sandman. To raise awareness, Hannah prints intricately shaped breast-cancer ribbons and "Autism Speaks" logos across pendants, jazzing them up even further with birthstones.