Clients may enjoy a selection of red and white wines from California vineyards
What You'll Get
12-Pack of California Mixed Wines
- Easy-drinking red and white wines from the Golden State
Whether customers are looking for a bold red to complement a meal, or a ripe white to enjoy chilled as an aperitif, this selection offers a mix of popular varietals with classic California style.
May Include wines like:
- 2019 Monarch Glen Sauvignon Blanc: A Gold Medal-winning white with crisp notes of green apple, grapefruit, and fig, with a smooth finish.
- 2017 The Cleaver Amador County Red Blend: A juicy red blend that skillfully combines Zinfandel, Syrah, and Petite Sirah grapes with delicious results.
- Shipping is not included.
- Shipping starts at $24.95 for 12 bottles.
- Does not ship to PO boxes, AK, AL, AR, DE, HI, KY, MS, SD, RI and UT
- See Wine Insiders’ shipping and delivery policies.
The Fine Print
About Wine Insiders
Wine Insiders was founded over 38 years ago to seek out the best and most affordable wines from around the globe. Its panel of wine-tasting experts approves only 5 out of every 100 bottles sampled, ensuring that only the most delicious wines are recommended to customers, with their selections earning over 1,300 awards since 2015. Wine Insiders ensures simplistic shipping by partnering with some of the globe's top wineries, eliminating the middlemen and ensuring bottles go straight to customers' front porches, or one of over 14,000 convenient pickup locations. Despite its staff's legendary pickiness, Wine Insiders stocks a variety of red and white wines, including pinot noirs, pinot grigios, rieslings, and cabernet sauvignons, each from established vineyards and joined by an informative description
The team even offers a satisfaction guarantee. They know it can be intimidating to try new wines and that’s why they make exploring the world of wine completely risk-free. They want customers to love every bottle tried, but if customers are not completely satisfied for any reason, they’ll make it right.