A special package of lessons designed specifically for children ages 6-12 years old to teach them the fundamentals of music through guitar
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
Guitar for Kids
- A 24-lesson online course
- Designed for kids aged 6-12 years old
- Teaches fundamentals like how to hold the guitar, tune it, play single note melodies, and five basic chords
- Kids start with classics like Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, You Are My Sunshine, and This Little Light Of Mine
- By the end of the course, kids are introduced to familiar pop tunes
- Visit here to view a sample lesson.
- No time limit on course; learn at your own pace!
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid online only. All fees charged in USD. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Center Stage Guitar Academy
With more than 20 years of tenure in the music industry—including experience teaching, recording, and touring with bands such as Blessid Union of Souls—Bryan Billhimer knows how to shred. In his latest venture, Center Stage Guitar Academy, he's converted his knowledge into easy-to-follow, high-quality lesson videos designed to let students master the guitar at their own pace.
Shot from multiple angles, the videos feature split-screen footage for ease of comprehension. With instruction broken down into over 750 lessons, students can start with basic strumming and fingerpicking techniques, building up the motor skills and hand dexterity needed to tackle subsequent lessons in barre chords, 12-bar blues, and improvisation. Students are welcome to design their own lesson plans based around skills (including music theory), or genres of music, such as country, blues, rock, classical, pop, and pop rock, which must never be mixed with Diet Coke.