Online course helps beginners learn the basics of reading, writing, and speaking in Arabic without leaving home
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- 10 Modules
- Lifetime Access
- Study Group Access
- Multiple Choice Assessments
- Audio Course Included
- Introduces the student to reading, writing, and speaking in Arabic
Intended for beginners or those who have some prior knowledge, but would like to solidify it
- The Arabic Alphabet
- Arabic Letters Form
- Prepositions. Masculine and Feminine Nouns, Arabic Demonstrative Pronouns
- Nominal and Verbal Sentences, Interrogations
- Greetings, Introducing Yourself and Common Arabic Particles
- Personal Pronouns and Relative Pronouns
- Nouns, Singular and Plural, and Adjectives
- Verb Patterns
- Negation and Declination
- Daily Life in Arabic
- Upon completion of the course, the student receives two certificates: a certified diploma from the Centre of Excellence and a CPD certificate displaying the number of CPD points earned from the course.
About Centre of Excellence
The gap between having a goal and reaching it is vast. But it's where Centre of Excellence steps in. The online learning repository offers courses to fit a huge range of interests, from business management and dog training to Indian head massage and digital photography. These courses fit into 17 broader categories, which include education and teaching, psychology, women's health and beauty, and writing, among many others.
No matter the subject, each online course is designed to be as convenient as possible. There's no time limit, so students can take as much or as little time as they need to complete the course (though most take about 150–250 hours). Course assignments include everything from essay questions to final assessments, culminating in a certificate from the Centre of Excellence upon successful completion of the course.