The comprehensive course enables kids aged 6 and up to understand what they see when looking up the sky
About This Deal
- The course allows young space enthusiasts to learn about solar systems, interstellar space, galaxies, asteroids, the history of space as well as understand what they see when looking up the sky.
- Good for children aged 6 and up
- The course modules include:
- A Trip to the Stars!
- Solar systems
- Asteroids, comets, and meteors
- Beyond the solar system
- Life in space
- There’s No Place Like Home
- Each of the 10 modules ends in a multiple-choice quiz
Need To Know
About Centre of Excellence
The gap between having a goal and reaching it is vast. But it's where Centre of Excellence steps in. The online learning repository offers courses to fit a huge range of interests, from business management and dog training to Indian head massage and digital photography. These courses fit into 17 broader categories, which include education and teaching, psychology, women's health and beauty, and writing, among many others.
No matter the subject, each online course is designed to be as convenient as possible. There's no time limit, so students can take as much or as little time as they need to complete the course (though most take about 150–250 hours). Course assignments include everything from essay questions to final assessments, culminating in a certificate from the Centre of Excellence upon successful completion of the course.