Students learn about the history of cannabis, botany, and how its different properties effect the human physiology
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Certified, accredited course complete with a diploma
- 150 hours of online studying material with no time schedule or restraints
- Tutor support
- The history of cannabis and its controversy
- Botany and reproduction
- The different varieties and active constituents
- How cannabis can be consumed in different ways, whether recreationally or for medicinal purposes
- CBD oils and products
- The chemical reactions of cannabis’ properties (from THC and CBD to CBC and terpenes)
- An introduction to the human nervous system
- Endocannabinoid syste, and receptors
- How the nervous system experiences pain and how to use cannabinoids for pain
- Diagnosing and treating cancer
- Using cannabinoids for the digestive and respiratoyr systems (from IBS to asthma) * Using cannabinoids for the immune system: autoimmune diseases, chronic fatigue, and HIV and AIDS
- Positive and negative effects of using cannabinoids for mental health * Cannabinoid safety in pregnancy and lactation
- Cannabis and female reproductive issues
- How to interpret and conduct research
- Introduction to pharmacology
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid online only. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per order. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Centre of Excellence Online
The gap between having a goal and reaching it is vast. But it's where Centre of Excellence Online steps in. The online learning repository offers courses to fit a huge range of interests, from business management and dog training to Indian head massage and digital photography. These courses fit into 17 broader categories, which include education and teaching, psychology, women's health and beauty, and writing, among many others.
No matter the subject, each online course is designed to be as convenient as possible. There's no time limit, so students can take as much or as little time as they need to complete the course (though most take about 150–250 hours). Course assignments include everything from essay questions to final assessments, culminating in a certificate from the Centre of Excellence Online upon successful completion of the course.