Online course teaches students how to transition into veganism and how to start a nutritional business doing the same for clients
About This Deal
- Comprehensive course covers both the theoretical and practical aspects of transitioning into and following a balanced vegan diet, as well as how to run a business helping others to do the same
- Certified, accredited course complete with a diploma
- 150 hours of online studying material with no time schedule or restraints
- Tutor support
- Course Syllabus
- Module 1: Introduction to Veganism
- Module 2: The Benefits of Veganism
- Module 3: A Balanced Diet
About Centre of Excellence
The gap between having a goal and reaching it is vast. But it's where Centre of Excellence steps in. The online learning repository offers courses to fit a huge range of interests, from business management and dog training to Indian head massage and digital photography. These courses fit into 17 broader categories, which include education and teaching, psychology, women's health and beauty, and writing, among many others.
No matter the subject, each online course is designed to be as convenient as possible. There's no time limit, so students can take as much or as little time as they need to complete the course (though most take about 150–250 hours). Course assignments include everything from essay questions to final assessments, culminating in a certificate from the Centre of Excellence upon successful completion of the course.