99+ hours of training materials teach students how to excel in the Big Data Analytics industry by working with the Apache Hadoop ecosystem
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Big Data Hadoop Spark and Administrator Master Bundle
Ideal for professionals in technology roles like data engineers and software developers, this course provides more than 99 hours of training materials in the Big Data Analytics industry and Apache Hadoop ecosystem, including self-paced videos and practice tests, and awards students with a certification upon successful completion.
This bundle includes the following six courses:
- Big Data Hadoop and Spark Developer Certification Training: prepares students for Cloudera’s CCA175 Big Data Certification by showing how the components of the Hadoop ecosystem, including Hadoop 2.7, Yarn, and Flume, fit in with the Big Data processing lifecycle
- Big Data Hadoop Administrator Certification Training: teaches the aptitudes and methodologies necessary to excel in the Big Data Analytics industry by familiarizing students with the adaptable, versatile frameworks based on the Apache Hadoop ecosystem, such as Hadoop installation and configuration and cluster management with tools like Sqoop and Hive
- Impala – An Open Source SQL Engine for Hadoop Training Course: ideal for those who want to understand the basic concepts of the Massively Parallel Processing SQL enging that runs on Hadoop, it provides and in-depth understanding of querying in tools like Hive and Impala, including Impala architecture, daemon, statestore, and catalogue service
- MongoDB Developer and Administrator Certification Training: a certification course from Simplilearn that equips students with the skills needed to install, update, and maintain the MongoDB environment, including data modelling, ingestion, and sharding
- Certified SAS Base Programmer Certification Training: provides an in-depth understanding of SAS programming language and the SAS tool by teaching different SAS techniques like creating data structures, generating reports, and handling errors, and includes a real-life industry-based project to create reports from sales data
- Data Science with SAS Certification Training: teaches students analytics techniques using the SAS data science tool, including applying data manipulation and optimization techniques, advanced statistical concepts like clustering, linear regression, and decision trees, and data analysis methods aimed at solving real-world business problems and predictive modeling techniques
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May buy multiple. Limit 1 per order. Valid online only. Must activate by expiration date on your voucher; bundle expires 365 days from date of activation. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
The online courses at Certs-School give folks the chance to throw their careers into overdrive without ever leaving their cubicle. Designed to let students learn at their own pace, the courses give participants the chance to learn everything from analyzing big data to using business tools such as Salesforce. Every course is designed by industry insiders with years of experience. Read on to learn about some of the courses the school offers:
- Salesforce Administrator and App Builder Certification: Participants learn how to administer and configure Salesforce and get hands-on experience working with the application development tools of Force.com.
- Business Analytics Fundamentals with Excel: This course teaches the basic concepts of data analysis and statistics to promote data-driven decision making.
- Android Applications Development Course for Beginners: While learning trending applications, students can master the required skill set for professional Android application development.
- CCNA and CCNP Certification: This course trains students in installing, configuring, operating, and troubleshooting medium-sized routing and switching networks.