Founded by Billy Graham, the unofficial flagship publication of evangelical Christianity evaluates world events with a biblical approach
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Founded by evangelist Billy Graham, Christianity Today magazine is a resource for Christian leaders around the world. The monthly magazine helps guide its readers through social and political issues of the day, using the teachings of theology and the Bible.
- 1-year subscription; 12 issues total
- Evangelical Christian magazine founded by Billy Graham
- Contributions from theologians and Biblical scholars
- Covers Christianity worldwide, contemporary church issues, and cultural movements
- Features sections on women, testimony from the faithful, Christian history, and media like books, movies, and TV
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 more as gifts. Free shipping. Doesn't ship to Canada.. Most orders ship within 6-14 weeks of redemption. Only valid for print subscriptions. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective.Return policy. Not valid with other offers. For continuous service option, $0.99 non-refundable fulfillment fee charged upon redemption. Must register credit card with merchant. Subscription will be uninterrupted and automatically renew at regular price at end of subscription purchased unless canceled. See terms. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.