Choose from Four Options
- One custom 30”x20” three (10” x 20”) panel canvas print ($239.97 value)
- One custom 36”x18” three (12” x 18”) panel canvas print ($239.97 value)
- One custom 48”x24” three (16” x 24”) panel canvas print ($314.97 value)
- One custom 60”x30” three (20” x 30”) panel canvas print ($419.97 value)
Three Panel Canvas Print
- Fine-grained, scratch- and UV fade-resistant canvases
- Each wrapped canvas panel ships ready-to-hang
- Tightly wrapped on a 1.25” thick internal frame with no staples, ensuring the collage never stretches or bulges
Expressing your creativity is easy with Collage.com thanks to its easy-to-use but powerful editing tools that let you plaster your photos on 50 custom products. More than 300,000 customers have used the company's software tools to customize products such as photo cards, photo blankets, photo books, and gallery wrap canvases with photos, text, and stylish backgrounds.
On Collage.com, customers upload photos from their phone, computer, Facebook, Instagram, or a historical photo archive before working with the easy-to-use design tools to arrange them exactly how they want. One-click Auto Placement even lets users create a custom layout in seconds, and users are never locked into a fixed template. Collage.com also offers a Pattern Builder, meaning you don't need an advanced certification in Photoshop to create stylish custom patterns. There's also a Monogram Creator, which makes it easy to add a monogram to any product.
Collage.com has been featured multiple times on TV shows like Good Morning America, the Today show, and The View. Every order is backed by Collage.com's Just Right satisfaction guarantee and its Michigan-based customer-satisfaction team—available by phone, email, or online chat seven days a week.