Choose from Three Options
- $14.99 for a custom 8”x8” photo book ($65.99 value)
- $19.99 for a custom 8.5”x11.5” photo book ($84.99 value)
- $29.99 for a custom 12”x12” photo book ($109.99 value)
Premium Hardcover Photo Book
- Premium photo book with lay-flat binding
- Made with high-end Fuji glossy photo paper, about twice as thick as standard photo book paper
- Printed with vivid colors and deep blacks
- Coated with oleophobic coating to protect against fingerprints
- 20 pages included. Additional pages available for an additional charge at checkout (up to 70 pages total). We recommend using 20-500 photos for your book
Expressing your creativity is easy with Collage.com thanks to its easy-to-use but powerful editing tools that let you plaster your photos on 50 custom products. More than 300,000 customers have used the company's software tools to customize products such as photo cards, photo blankets, photo books, and gallery wrap canvases with photos, text, and stylish backgrounds.
On Collage.com, customers upload photos from their phone, computer, Facebook, Instagram, or a historical photo archive before working with the easy-to-use design tools to arrange them exactly how they want. One-click Auto Placement even lets users create a custom layout in seconds, and users are never locked into a fixed template. Collage.com also offers a Pattern Builder, meaning you don't need an advanced certification in Photoshop to create stylish custom patterns. There's also a Monogram Creator, which makes it easy to add a monogram to any product.
Collage.com has been featured multiple times on TV shows like Good Morning America, the Today show, and The View. Every order is backed by Collage.com's Just Right satisfaction guarantee and its Michigan-based customer-satisfaction team—available by phone, email, or online chat seven days a week.