Layflat hardcover photo book with a lay-flat binding, making it easy to display up to 500 brilliant photos printed on high-quality paper
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, visit “My Stuff” to complete redemption on the merchant’s website. Your redemption code will automatically be applied.
Choose from Three Options
- $14.99 for a custom 8”x8” photo book ($65.99 value)
- $19.99 for a custom 11.5” x 7.5” photo book ($84.99 value)
- $29.99 for a custom 12”x12” photo book ($109.99 value)
Layflat Hardcover Photo Book
- Photo book with layflat binding
- Made with high-end Fuji glossy photo paper, about twice as thick as standard photo book paper
- Printed with vivid colors and deep blacks
- Coated with oleophobic coating to protect against fingerprints
- 20 pages included. Additional pages available for an additional charge at checkout (up to 70 pages total). We recommend using 20-500 photos for your book
- Check out more great offers from Collage.com.
- Upload photos from your phone, computer, or social media for edge-to-edge collage of images, designs, and/or text.
- Create your custom item using your desktop or mobile device (without having to download an app).
- Shipping not included
- Most orders ship within 12 business days from the redemption date.
- See Collage.com’s shipping rates and policies
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid online only. Shipping not included. Shipping to Canada available for an additional fee at checkout. Allow for up to 6 weeks for delivery. Click here to view the shipping policy. Additional state sales tax may be due at checkout. Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Collage.com is dedicated to making custom products easy for everyone. Over a million customers have used the company's easy-to-use software tools to create their own unique products such as photo cards, photo blankets, photo books, phone cases, and canvas prints. They've even been featured multiple times on TV shows like Good Morning America, the Today show, and The View.
On Collage.com, customers unleash their creativity on every product by uploading photos from their phone, computer, Facebook, Instagram, or Google Photos before working with the easy-to-use design tools to arrange them exactly how they want. The team is constantly working to make their existing tools faster and easier, as well as adding new features to allow customers to make the most of their customized items.
The company is committed to exceptional customer service— every order is backed by Collage.com's Just Right satisfaction guarantee, and its Michigan-based customer-satisfaction team is available by phone, email, or online chat seven days a week to answer customers' questions.