What You'll Get
- Find local singles online as well as dating advice
- Membership pool consists of singles in all 50 states as well as over 200 countries worldwide
- Meet people from all races and backgrounds
- 29 Dimensions of Compatibility model helps match singles with compatible partners
- eharmony’s matching system helps one of its members find love every 14 minutes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 23, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. New customers only. To redeem, must register credit card with merchant. Subscription will automatically renew at regular price at the end of the subscription purchased, unless canceled with merchant. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Founder Dr. Neil Clark Warren studied the key ingredients of successful marriages to produce the 29 Dimensions of Compatibility model. eharmony users answer a series of question designed to match into this advanced cupidean theorem, which is then solved until x equals lifelong love, aiming to match them with compatible members seeking a meaningful relationship.
The eharmony method deeply analyzes traits such as adaptability, self-concept, and emotion management. They'll use their findings to determine the most likely life-loves out of more than 33 million users who vary in religious background, race, age, and location. Along with a list of matches, your membership grants you access to a safe, anonymous communication system, as well as guidance on ice-breaking. For prospective daters in need of tips and tricks, the relationship experts at eHarmony have produced an encyclopedic library of relationship advice articles.