What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- One keepsake wall display ($65 value)
- One keepsake wall display with 10 4”x6” single prints ($115 value)
- Two keepsake wall displays ($130 value)
- Two keepsake wall displays with 20 4”x6” single prints ($230 value)
Keepsake Wall Display
- Handmade display to hold prints and other keepsakes
- Includes 10 clips for hanging prints
- Choose from three styles
- Base board dimensions: 35.25” (L) x 2.5” (H) x 0.5” (D)
- Usable space for the unframed single prints or custom artwork: 30” (L)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 Groupon per order on merchant's site. Can not be combined with other offers. Valid online only. Offer is in US currency. Must use promotional value in one visit. Shipping is $9.99 to USA and $19.99 to Canada and applies to each Groupon voucher purchased. Most orders ship within 3-5 business days of redemption date. Does ship to PO boxes. No returns. Voucher is non-transferable. Offer valid in US AK/HI and Canada only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Frame the Alphabet
When photographed just right, the bend of a wrought-iron beam or the curve of a stalk of wheat can look just like a letter of the alphabet. This creative observation captured the attention of photographer Crystal—a graduate of the New York Institute of Photography—who became inspired to seek out more outdoor features that could double as letters. With the help of her business-savvy husband, Lee, Crystal strung these letters into words and began selling them at an online store, Frame the Alphabet.
The site's interactive letter bank houses a vast collection of Crystal's photos, which can be used to spell out names and words on stationary, letter prints, and wood letter blocks. You may wish to work in visual thematics, crafting names entirely out of sports images for the family athlete or creating an ironic counterpoint to words such as nature with images of city signs, industrial faucets, and spinning cogs.