What You'll Get
About the Freya Mattress
- Dual-technology mattress features cooling injection in the top two layers of foam and in-core ventilation system
- Base features up to 1,189 pressure-point relieving coils that decrease motion transfer
- Medium firmness level
- Delivered in a box, allowing for easy transportation from your door to your bedroom.
- Proudly custom made in the U.S.A. with a 10-year warranty.
- Offered with a 120-night risk-free trial
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person only. Limit 1 per visit. Online redemption only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Free FedEx Ground shipping is used for all contiguous U.S. States. Shipping to Hawaii or Alaska starts at $125 per mattress, other accessories require a custom quote. Shipping to Canada is done via UPS and starts at $250 per mattress, other accessories require a custom quote. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Freya Mattress by Brooklyn Bedding
Brooklyn Bedding designs and creates its entire line of quality bedding, on demand. Brothers John and Rob Merwin, started this business by learning everything they could about the mattress making process. Together they created this manufacturing company in Arizona that combines advanced technology with cutting edge equipment to provide the unique bed-in-a-box online delivery system. However, remaining true to its roots, this company attempts to go the extra mile for their customers by also offering sheets and pillows at affordable prices with free online shipping, a 120-day trial period, and a 10-year hassle free warranty on any mattress.