Harry & David’s tower of treats and orchard gift basket are filled with treats like orchard pears, creamy truffles, and Moose Munch popcorn
What You'll Get
Valid online only; not valid at Harry and David physical retail stores.
Send a sweet gift from the orchard. Juicy Royal Riviera Pears, premium apples, and crunchy peanut butter pretzels nestle among other tempting treats in this wholesome and delicious gift. Packed in a rustic wire basket with woven details, which can come in handy for décor or picnics out in the orchard for years to come.
- Approx. 5 Royal Riviera Pears (2 lb 6 oz)
- Approx. 2 seasonal apples (15 oz)
- Roasted almonds (4 oz)
- Paradise dried fruit mix (raisins, golden raisins, apricots, cranberries, pineapple, papaya, banana chips) (6 oz)
- Peanut butter pretzels (5 oz)
- Wire and hyacinth basket with removable lid, 13 in L x 8 in W x 7.5 in H (33 cm x 20.3 cm x 19 cm)
- Net Weight: 4 lb 4 oz
In 1945, Harry & David’s founders created the first tower gift on the market and called it the Signature Tower of Treats. They’re continuing the tradition with this gift, which features sweet, juicy Royal Riviera Pears picked at their peak. Also included are milk chocolate Moose Munch Premium Popcorn, creamy truffles, and chocolate-covered cherries from Harry & David’s candy kitchen and premium mixed nuts for a salty, crunchy bite. Everything is neatly packed in a tower of beautifully decorated boxes and finished with a hand-tied bow.
- Approx. 5 Royal Riviera Pears (2 lb 3 oz)
- Moose Munch Premium Popcorn - milk chocolate (10 oz)
- Mixed nuts: cashews, almonds, walnuts, pecans (4 oz)
- Milk chocolate-covered cherries (3 oz)
- Signature chocolate truffles in coffee, cherry, raspberry, almond, all dark, and double chocolate flavors (4 oz)
- Net Weight: 3 lb 8 oz
- Shipping is not included.
- Shipping starts at $12.50 for Signature Tower and $14.50 for Classic Orchard Gift Basket; extra shipping and processing fees apply for AK/HI.
- See Harry and David’s shipping and delivery policies
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 31, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Valid online only; not valid at Harry and David physical retail stores. Limit 1 voucher per order; maximum purchase of 2 vouchers per person during promotion period. Valid online only. Valid only for option purchased. Shipping not included; Standard shipping starts at $12.50 for Signature Tower and $14.50 for Classic Orchard Gift Basket; extra shipping and processing fees apply for AK/HI. Click here for more information about shipping. Voucher is exclusive of taxes and shipping and processing charges. Voucher will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Voucher cannot be resold for commercial or any other purpose. Voucher is not redeemable for cash or as payment on an account. Void where prohibited by law. Purchase of voucher constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. After promotional value expires, the voucher is valid for the amount of paid value towards general merchandise at www.harryanddavid.com. Final Sale once voucher has been viewed. Subject to availability. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Harry & David
Imagine tasting a pear so delicious that it changes the entire course of your life. That's exactly what happened to Samuel Rosenberg. The entrepreneur bit into the fateful pear at the 1909 Alaska–Yukon–Pacific Exposition, and loved it so much he bought the orchard. But it wasn't until a few years later that his sons—Harry and David—fresh off agricultural degrees from Cornell started shipping the American delicacies to Europe. From there, the mail order business took off.
In 1934, brothers Harry and David created the first gourmet gifts featuring their exclusive Royal Riviera Pears. Today, Harry & David beautifies kitchens and brightens palates with a staggering array of one of a kind beautifully packaged gourmet treats. Gift baskets and towers filled with cheeses and orchard fresh fruit infuse homes with a rustic, continental charm. More decadent treats include truffles and Moose Munch gourmet popcorn.