Choose Between Two Options
$49 for a private, introductory flight lesson ($99.95 value)
- 30-minute flight
- 30-minute course briefing and facility tour
- 30 minutes of computer-based, simulated ground instruction<p>
$189 for a private, introductory flight package (up to $382 value)
- 90-minute flight
- 90 minutes of ground instruction
- 60 minutes of computer-based, simulated ground instruction
- Private, introductory pilot-license manual
Hortman Aviation Services Inc.
Since the early 1940s, Hortman Aviation Services Inc. has carried on the passion of its founders, the Horton family, which has included pilots for commercial lines, crop dusting, and the U.S. Air Force. Today, the fleet of instructors boasts credentials as impressive as the 10 types of planes they maintain onsite for training and rentals. In addition to charters, the crew combines airtime, ground training, and practice in a flight simulator when guiding students in the CFR part 141 flight school.