All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Digital Media Conversion
- Convert generations of timeless memories to digital format for easy viewing and sharing
- Submit VHS tapes, film, photos, and more
- Digital formats include DVD, Blu-ray, digital download, or viewable and sharable content at iMemories.com
- Convenient service with no upfront work or hassle
- SafeShip Kit (not included, available for additional $9.99) can provide crush-proof box and pre-paid label, or ship with your own box
- All originals returned once converted
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per order. Voucher only applies on one order (can’t be used as a carryover on multiple orders). Not valid for SafeShip Kit purchase; valid only toward conversion services. Online only. Not valid for hard drives. Does not ship to Canada. iMemories will not process copyrighted TV shows or Hollywood movie footage Limit 1 per household. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Technology moves fast, but memories are supposed to last forever. In case your own precious memories were captured before everyone started having cameras implanted in their eyes, iMemories.com makes it simple to turn your home movies and photos into a lasting digital format. The conversion services transfer media from virtually any format—from VHS tapes, slides, and photos—into a digital, shareable format you can view on your laptop, tablet, or television. Their cloud-based storage and streaming service can keep all of the content in one central location, accessible at any time, including via their mobile app, and each service includes a 30-day free trial. Along with preventing your analog memories from degrading, the service helps you keep your memories organized or even discover moments in your life that have been languishing, forgotten, in the bottom of a box.