Hone your photography skills with an 18-module course, teaching a range of basic and advanced camera techniques
About This Deal
Offer is in USD.
Honing skills to bring images into focus, this 18-module certified course takes budding photographers through an array of basic and advanced creative tricks and techniques. Modules juxtapose shooting skills with editing tips, and cover everything from shutter speed and aperture, to digital post processing and advanced photographic editing. The course includes 17 Photoshop video tutorials and more than 100 hours of step-by-step online photography training. An online forum and chat wall offer the chance to interact with 90,000+ other students, while an interactive private student gallery allows for a review of images taken. The course also includes one-on-one assignment critiques from one of the professional photography tutors. A certificate will be issued upon successful completion and photographers will have unlimited life-time access to the learning portal.
- Over 70 light trick tutorials
- Private student gallery, forum and chat wall
- Free download library
- Online photography tutors for support
- Accredited certificate upon completion of the course
- More than 100 hours of step-by-step online photography training
- 18 extensive, interactive modules with supporting tests
- 17 Photoshop video tutorials
- One-on-one tutor assignment critiques
- Lifetime access after registration
- Internet connection with 2mb+
- Most compatible using Chrome browser
Click here for full list of modules and information about the course.
Attracting 90,000+ students, iPhotography covers material from composition basics through professional shooting techniques. Its 18 modules hone students' creative skills with an array of learning tools, including real-world assignments, video tutorials, and cutting-edge, interactive online training technology.