Students from pre-k to 6-grade level can learn math, language arts, and other skills during 6 or 12 months of segmented classes
What You'll Get
- Smart learning and unlimited access to over 3500 skills and 50,000 questions
- Helps children aged 3-15 improve math, language development, reading comprehension, mental ability and logical reasoning skills
- Includes online assessments
- Assessments can be sorted by age, topic, and practice or time-bound (speed) assessments
- Compare your child performance with global performance averages.
- Earn reward points as you learn. Points can be redeemed for gift cards
Covers such topics as counting, story problems, geometry, and other everyday math topics.
Covers comprehensions, inspiring stories that help influence character, poems, grammar topics such as nouns, verbs and many more.
Includes puzzles, mental ability, critical thinking, and other brain development skills that help enhance intelligence and IQ.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 voucher per order. Valid online only. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About IntelliSeeds Learning
IntelliSeeds Learning doesn't just teach children math, reading, and logical reasoning—it also teaches self-discipline. Its curriculum is designed to engage kids for 10 minutes a day, five days a week. Through this steady diet of practice exercises and speed-based assessments, children aged 3–12 build critical-thinking skills while setting—and achieving—personal goals. What's more, kids can redeem gifts for reaching their goals. All in all, the curriculum includes more than 3,000 online assessments broken down across seven age ranges, from pre-kindergarten to fifth grade.