This accredited online cocktail course helps current or future bartenders acquire the necessary skills and knowledge of mixing cocktails
About This Deal
- The course is conducted by a top-class cocktail mixer Cara Devine from Behind The Bar who will provide participants with tips on mixology, setting up a bar, and creating cocktail drinks.
- The course includes six modules:
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Expert Techniques for Excellent Service
- Module 3: Cocktail Studio: The Original Cocktail Family
- Module 4: Cocktail Studio: Highball Cocktails
- Module 5: Cocktail Studio: Sour Cocktails
- Module 6: Creative and Professional Bartending
- Each participant may receive a certificate of completion once they complete each lesson in full, and answer exams at the end of each course module. The pass rate must exceed 55% to receive the certificate.
- Study time: 30 hours
About International Open Academy
More than 1,000,000 students in 139 countries have trusted International Open Academy to learn new skills, hobbies and trades. From TEFL to ASL to Interior Design and Bartending, IOA’s accredited courses are designed to make learning accessible and easy - providing practical skills that can help students get ahead in their career or turn their passion into their paycheck. All courses are available online for students to access at their own pace, and include videos, texts, activities and exams to ensure both an excellent learning experience and effective outcomes.