Students learn how to effectively create, design, and sell various print-on-demand products
About This Deal
- Alexandra Strambu, a Print-on-Demand seller and Youtuber, teaches how to create designs on t-shirts, cushions, phone cases, travel mugs, and other products. She also demonstrates how to effectively utilize sites like Redbubble, Society6, and TeePublic to launch one’s own print on demand.
- No formal qualifications are required to study.
- To receive a PDF course certification, students have to complete each lesson in full and answer exams at the end of each course module. The pass rate has to exceed 55% on each exam.
- The course includes 5 modules:
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Getting started: choosing print-on-demand platform
- Module 3: Creating designs that sell
- Module 4: Marketing designs and listings
- Module 5: How to become and stay successful
About International Open Academy
International Open Academy are expertly created by a team of professional online educators with a depth of experience across a variety of industries. A community of over 1,000,000 students provides a collaborative environment to learn, gain hands-on knowledge, and discover insider tips on interesting new skills or careers. All courses are accredited and completed online so students have the freedom to complete their studies any time, at their own pace, and from anywhere.
IOA guides students on their path to achieving success, gaining continuous professional education (CPD/CPE) accreditation for their work along the way. Courses are structured into an easy-to-follow syllabus, containing detailed written, graphical, and instructional guides as well as a plethora of instructional videos. Created to support careers, passions, and past-times, IOA provides students a gateway to try new careers in countries around the world. Students will receive an Immediate certificate download after completing the course.