Online training bundle covers seven Adobe courses
What You'll Get
- Includes six Adobe programs incorporated into seven courses:
- Adobe After Effects: a motion media, compositing, animation, and special effects software used for post-production process in television and film
- Adobe Flash/Animate: animation and interactive media industry standard software used to create animation projects like short films and commercials, and best utilize with other Adobe programs like Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Adobe Illustrator: industry-standard vector graphics application used to create vector art such as logos, sketches, and typography for print, web, interactive, video, and mobile
- Adobe InDesign: a layout software that lays out images and text across pages, it is best used for working with multiple-page documents like books, magazines, and brochures, but can also help create business cards, letterheads, posters, and flyers
- Adobe Photoshop: an imaging and design application used to create and enhance a number of creative projects, including photographs, digital art, and graphic design for both print and web
- Adobe Premiere Pro: video-editing software used to edit virtually any type of media in its native format, as well as create professional productions with brilliant color for film, television, and web
- Introduction to Animation: a 2D animation/animation principles course that utilizes Adobe Flash/Animate for a wide range of animation projects, including cartoons, video games, and website splash pages
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per order. Online only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About ITU Online
To keep IT professionals ahead in a fast-paced and constantly changing digital world, ITU Online cultivates instructor-led training courses in the latest programs and operating systems. The online school bypasses the pop-culture courses and milk-chugging contests offered by traditional universities to instead focus on material that is relevant to the current job market. Courses cover such subjects as Microsoft Office, Windows, Cisco, Oracle, (ISC)2, EXIN, and ISACA. ITU Online's training helps computer professionals at the top of their game with modules and certifications across a wide range of industries, including social media, marketing, medical billing, and cyber security.