A limited-edition pack featuring Martha Stewart’s favorite warm-weather red wines that pair well with grilled meats and veggies
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
For the first time, America’s foremost lifestyle expert, Martha Stewart, invites you into her living room to enjoy the wines she serves to celebrity guests and her family. Martha tasted more than 200 wines from the world’s great wine regions, selecting her favorites which are now available at an exclusive price.
Red Wines Perfect for Grilling from Martha Stewart’s Collection
Get ready for barbecue season with hand-picked warm-weather red wines from Martha Stewart Wine Company that pair perfectly with an assortment of grilled dishes. This exclusive pack includes bold red wines from all over the world, including France, Italy, California, and Chile, that are perfect for pouring with juicy steaks and burgers. As a bonus, each pack includes a deluxe waiter’s corkscrew to help open the wines with ease.
This limited-edition pack of reds includes a dark and fruity, Gold Medal-winning French Malbec, an Italian Primitivo that’s one of Martha’s favorites, and other flavorful wines that Martha Stewart has curated for the upcoming cookout season.
Collection may include:
- 2017 Cantus Primitivo di Puglia I.G.T.: Considered Zinfandel’s bold Italian cousin, Primitivo bursts with flavorful notes of raspberry, vanilla, and spice and is best paired with spicy, hearty meals, like grilled Italian sausages.
- 2017 Pretium Malbec Cahors: Hailing from Cahors, France, this smooth and elegant Malbec ignites tastebuds with summery notes of raspberry, black currant, and blackberry. Gold Medal, 2018 Harvest Challenge International Wine Competition
- 2017 Casa Luna Rouge: This Chianti-esque wine travels to you from the Mediterranean island of Corsica and is full of ripe notes of fruit with hints of chocolate and spice. Bronze Medal, 2018 Women’s International Wine Competition
- 2017 Cantina Di Solopaca Aglianico I.G.P.: With the perfect amount of tannins to balance out meaty dishes, this bright and dry Italian red is velvety, with ample notes of red berries. Silver Medal, 2018 Critics Challenge International Wine Competition
- 2018 El Vigia Pinot Noir: This aromatic, crowd-pleasing red wine from Chile is light enough to pair with fish and chicken and features sophisticated notes of strawberries, soft smoke, and spices.
- 2016 Fog Harbor Cabernet Sauvignon: A rich California red with a foundation of dark flavors like black cherry and currant plus notes of vanilla and herbs that’s best opened a half-hour before drinking.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person. Limit 1 per order. Online redemption only. Valid only for option purchased. Ships only to select states. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. Void where prohibited by law. Tax and $17.99 shipping not included for each 6-bottle package. Tax and $29.99 shipping not included for each 15-bottle package. Not valid with other offers or promotions. In the unlikely event of a wine becoming unavailable, a substitute of similar style and of equal or greater value will be supplied. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Martha Stewart Wine Co.
Martha Stewart has written books and made TV shows on cooking, decorating, and entertaining, which is why she's long enjoyed status as one of America's favorite homemakers. With the Martha Stewart Wine Co., she brings more of her expertise to the table. The curated collection includes Martha's favorites, available individually or as part of a handpicked subscription of red, white, or assorted bottles. It also lets wine lovers and gift givers select themed packs highlighting seasons and regions.