Personalized monogrammed messenger bag protects and carries laptops, ideal for business professionals or students
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Custom Monogrammed Full-Size Messenger Briefcase Bag
Full-Size Messenger Briefcase Bag
- Top carrying handle with shoulder strap making this convenient to carry of wear over the shoulder
- Shoulder strap is detachable, adjustable, and padded to customize for an individual fit
- Padded main compartment with laptop sleeve to protect items, fits most 15” laptops
- Front storage pocket
- Dual buckle closure on front flap
- Laptop sleeve dimensions: 8”h x 15”w
- Dimensions: 12”h x 15.5”w x 4.25”d
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per order. Valid only for option purchased. Online only. Shipping is $12.99. Items ship within 3-4 weeks from redemption date. May be repurchased every 60 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Embellish Accessories and Gifts
People love to express themselves, whether by wearing monogrammed apparel or stamping their initials on bar towels and tissue-box covers. And for heads of households, that self-expression becomes an even more powerful statement when outfitting children and decorating the home. As a mother and homeowner, Meredith can relate. That's why she founded Embellish Accessories and Gifts, where she and her staff curate designer clothing and accessories, as well as charming baby accessories and housewares.
Their specialty is custom monogramming, which they apply to everything from shirts, hats, and jewelry to patterned towels and pillowcases. Many of their goods also follow a specific theme such as "home" states, college greek life, and sports teams. No matter the subject matter, their style is distinctively preppy—think pearls and bows, nautical patterns, and seersucker hats.