A fun way for kids to learn a new language by including activities, games, and story, making the experience fun and exciting
What You'll Get
Muzzy BBC Children’s Language Program
For over 30 years, Muzzy has been introducing millions of children worldwide to a second language. Developed by the BBC, MUZZY’s simple and effective program works by teaching children a new language through fun and animated stories, songs, and games. All the-award winning MUZZY content is now online, and refreshed with new animation & sound. MUZZY’s online subscription makes learning a second language easier and more fun than ever. It is available anywhere there is an Internet connection, with no downloads required.
Here’s what to expect:
- Children can learn one of seven languages, including: Spanish, French, Mandarin Chinese, English (ESL), Italian, German, or Korean.
- Online subscription includes: Muzzy language learning movies, 400 online games, 24 sing-a-long songs, printable activities, parents guide, lessons by email and more language learning content.
- Children are introduced to more than 1,200 vocabulary words and phrases across many themes.
- Muzzy is developed for children of all ages: pre-reader, reader, grade schooler and all the way through high school
- MUZZY takes advantage of the “window of effortless learning,” allowing your youngest patrons to start language learning when they are most receptive.
The Fine Print
About Muzzy BBC
Created by the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC), the award-winning MUZZY language learning courses target your child's optimal years to learn a second or even a third language. The lovable MUZZY and his delightful friends will guide your child on the journey to learning a new language. Give you child an advantage for life with the gift of a second language.