Hosted by NFL Alumni players from your favorite team, Zoom Huddle is live, online, interactive sports education community for kids & parents
About This Deal
Using recent game highlights and stats, NFL Alumni players lead an interactive discussion focused on great plays. and the teamwork, sportsmanship, composure, tenacity, and commitment within. We consider what we can learn from the athlete and the human being inside the uniform.
After Your Purchase: You’ll need to visit the merchant’s website to complete redemption.
- Live and interactive Zoom huddle entertains little athletes during fun, interactive sessions
- Kids participate via Zoom
- Good for ages: 6–14
- FLEX SCHEDULE: All classes slots available for your convenience.
- All classes start: 7:00 p.m. EST, 6:00 p.m. CST, 4:00 pm PCT and run 45-55 minutes.
- TUESDAYS: February 1, 8, 15, 22, March 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 and April 5
- WEDNESDAYS: February 2, 9, 16, 23; March 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 and April 6
- SUNDAYS: February 6, 10, 20, 27, March 6, 13, 20, 27, April 3 & 10 (No class SB Sunday – instead Thursday, Feb 10.)
- For Kids and Parents: It’s live, interactive Zoom access to NFL Alumni Players from the Chicago Bears, New York Giants, Green Bay Packers, Philadelphia Eagles, Tennessee Titans and other NFL teams. Zoom Huddle hosts are former NFL players, Super Bowl Champions, College super stars, fathers, family men and mentors that love teaching kids through football.
- The Game Plan: Through video exhibits and interactive discussion, NFL Alumni Players and students uncover the teamwork, skills, character and values required to find true competitive greatness. Yes, we teach passing, catching, running, tackling, blocking and defending. Even more, we look at the teamwork, sportsmanship, composure, tenacity and commitment within top NFL organizations and great players.
- For One Payment – Many Options: Your child has the option to join any one of our 30 Zoom Huddle classes – with three convenient Zoom Huddle options every week!
SAMPLE 50 MINUTE CLASS CURRICULUM
- Introduction: NFL Player Guest
- Student Questions & Comments at Every Break
- Analysis: The Skills & Teamwork Inside Great Plays
- You are a Player: Skills Tips for Every NFL Position
- You are the Coach: Guidance for Key Coach Decisions
- You are the GM: Evaluate Your Favorite NFL Players
- You are Fitness Coach: Tips to Become a Better Athlete
- You are the Referee: Positions to Make the Right Call
- You are the Owner: Make the Biggest Team Decisions
- Final Questions from Students
- Final Comments from our NFL Guest
NFL ALUMNI ZOOM HUDDLE HOSTS
- Stephen Baker, WR, New York Giants
- Garry Cobb, LB, Eagles & Cowboys
- Wendell Davis, WR, Bears & Colts
- Sam Garnes, DB, Bears, Giants, Broncos
- Johnnie Gray, S, Green Bay Packers
- Kris Haines, WR, Bears & Bills
- Mike Martin, WR, Cincinnati Bengals
- Brett Ratliff, QB, Titans, Buccaneers, Jets
- Billy Taylor, RB, Giants & Raider
- Additional NFL Alumni Added
Flexibility Schedule and unlimited options Your purchase provides the opportunity to attend any or all the following Zoom Huddle options. A link will be emailed to you 24 hours before class time.
NFL Alumni Zoom Huddle is part of the NFL Alumni Association’s “Caring for Kids” Mission. The NFL Alumni Association is a 501 (c)(3), non-profit organization composed of former professional football players, owners, coaches, administrators, cheerleaders and associates who have joined together to support youth charities. The program is managed by Pro Sports Experience, LLC and supports the Jim Finks Community Sports Foundation mission of “Changing and Saving Lives through Sports.”